Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie
Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie - Pierre Arborea
Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue Invité 
o0o Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie o0o 
Iphone Facebook Error Code 2 Fbapierrordomain

Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie -> Foire aux Idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaiwalla

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Iphone Facebook Error Code 2 Fbapierrordomain Répondre en citant

Iphone Facebook Error Code 2 (fbapierrordomain)
> DOWNLOAD

Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. al other websites like gmail etc are working finein the facebook app , it gives me an error [ ERROR CODE 1: FBAPIERROR DOMAIN }I dont know what that means, i have even tried to delete cache and history from setting,there seems to be an incongruity between my phone and facebook domain or server, or something like that, coz rest of the (https) sites are working normally.even in other apps such as instagram, the facebook extension is not working.the problem is not speciifc to my fb account, i tried other accounts as well and i am able to access my facebook on my macbook pro.PLEASE HELP ME !!!PS I cant update right now , coz i have limited internet usage at high speed. Who is in the right? It really hurts me and I have told him but he just doesn't get it and we end up fighting. Suggestions? 13 answers Honda 23 hours ago Do you think that Oprah Winfrey would be a better president than Trump? 249 answers Politics 2 days ago Why does Iran hate the USA? 112 answers Politics 2 days ago What color eyes do you have? 143 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Do you drink tap water? 388 answers Non-Alcoholic Drinks 3 days ago How I can contact a Facebook representative or customer service directly? Hi there, thanks for reading. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. al other websites like gmail etc are working finein the facebook app , it gives me an error [ ERROR CODE 1: FBAPIERROR DOMAIN }I dont know what that means, i have even tried to delete cache and history from setting,there seems to be an incongruity between my phone and facebook domain or server, or something like that, coz rest of the (https) sites are working normally.even in other apps such as instagram, the facebook extension is not working.the problem is not speciifc to my fb account, i tried other accounts as well and i am able to access my facebook on my macbook pro.PLEASE HELP ME !!!PS I cant update right now , coz i have limited internet usage at high speed. In the 6 movies Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader appeared in, he was not played by James Franco in any of them. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. That is generally what you are looking at with a $1K car, one that if you are decent with fixing things you can keep it going without too much cost (just labor). Dealers don't want that hassle of "you sold me a piece of crap". It could keep going for a few years with some repairs, or it could. Is there any women in Hollywood with the class of Ivanka Trump? Who else could play Ivanka, top ten most beautiful women in the world. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. I've tried it in bounds of 100 + times to still no avail. You can not post a blank message. cedrajon Level 1 (4 points) Q: error code 1 FBAPIErrordomain i cannot open my facebook account due to this errorerror code 1 fbapierrordomain iPhone 4, iOS 5.1 Posted on Oct 3, 2012 2:09 AM Reply I have this question too (1025) Q: error code 1 FBAPIErrordomain Hide Question Helpful answers All replies Previous Page 2 of 4 Next last by MrsMama, MrsMama Oct 3, 2012 3:45 PM in response to Junjuninday Level 1 (0 points) Oct 3, 2012 3:45 PM in response to Junjuninday Nope, doesn't work for me. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. I guess the real test will be when I get home and try it on my home computer.Is anybody having luck that couldn't log on from their laptops? Oct 3, 2012 4:08 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by RemixNinja, RemixNinja Oct 3, 2012 4:10 PM in response to MrsMama Level 1 (0 points) Oct 3, 2012 4:10 PM in response to MrsMama I am now able to login to Facebook from my laptop in both Firefox and Google Chrome. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. i want to save bandwidth. I tried it on another account, and it worked on there, but not my original one. Well, yeah, no duh, you only paid 1K. In the 6 movies Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader appeared in, he was not played by James Franco in any of them. A $1000 car is one step from scrap. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Discover Answer . To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. All rights reserved.. I've even emailed multiple people on Facebook the pictures and haven't received a response 5a02188284
como tirar o email do login do facebook google chromefacebook is making me download mcafeedownload facebook full version javafree facebook chat download for nokia x201resize photo for facebook profilehackear facebook symbianfacebook likes cheapdownload facebook picture albumsdownload facebook 3.1 for android apkdownload album from facebook firefox

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers de la Tyrie -> Foire aux Idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation